I don’t usually write about places that we haven’t been to ourselves, but am making an exception for Zagame’s Paradise Resort at Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast as I have heard SUCH great things about this very family-friendly resort.
Word-of-mouth is always the best recommendation and here are some things that other mum bloggers have said.
Paradise Resort has something for everyone. The two waterparks cater to all ages.. the spa was so full of children it looked like kid soup….
Amanda who writes at Cooker and a Looker wrote this glowing review after a stay at Paradise Resort with her two young girls.
If you are a tired parent, and you need some chill out time Paradise Resort is the answer.
My friend Julie (who I really must meet in real life) posted her family’s review over at her excellent blog Gourmet Getaways
Our ‘King Bunkhouse’ room included a queen bed for us and a cute little enclave of ocean themed bunk beds, complete with its own TV, Playstation and drawing table. During the rare periods of down time spent in the hotel room, the kids only ventured out of this self contained bunker for food.
Here are the my reasons for knowing that Paradise Resort is where we’ll stay next time we visit the Gold Coast.
Top Ten Reasons To Stay At Paradise Resort
1. It’s totally self-contained, so if we want to spend a few days just chilling, everything is there.
2. It’s very close to the centre of Surfers so my teenagers could easily get themselves out and about independently.
3. There are kids clubs for children from 0 – 12 years, with nine themed play spaces, read detailed information here.
4. Paradise Resort has won a ton of family resort awards – a ton!
5. The lagoon pool, spa and huge water park would keep my twins entertained for hours… days!
6. There’s a cafe, a restaurant, a mini-mart and a juice bar on site – and kids meals are just $8.
7. The kids can try laser tag, ice skating, rockclimbing and then exhaust themselves in the playground.
8. I checked the reviews on Tripadvisor and the majority were very very positive.
9. The resort is just a short walk from the gorgeous beach at Surfers Paradise, I know I’d want to walk along that beach a lot so this is a big plus for me.
10. It’s not expensive, and has a huge variety of rooms types, suites and interconnecting rooms, so we could all be accommodated easily. Check out the room options here.
Book me in!
I’m all for nature and camping in the wilderness, but this type of holiday suits me fine too and it would certainly suit my kids.
Have you been to Paradise Resort on the Gold Coast?
Are you planning holidays for 2015 yet?