I’m sure most Sydneysiders know about Kidtopia Festival running from 6th – 8th October in Parramatta Park.
This is an exciting event with LOTS of activities on offer.
PS If you are visiting from out of town, check out our Bargain Accommodation for Kidtopia post here.
What’s On At Kidtopia Festival
- Aussie Youth
- The Pigs
- Junkyard Beats
- La Petite Grande: tricks, circus and cabaret
- Grossed Out Game Show
- Josh Earl
- Kids in the Kitchen: cooking classes
- Crocodile Encounters
- Chores! an acrobatic comedy show
- Base 181 Dance Crew
- Go Pokebout!
- Dr. Professor Neal Portenza
- Hoop Empire
- Funfair: masses of rides
- Free Face Painting
- Circus School
- Playground Sounds Silent Disco
- Open Air Cinema
- Garden Games
- Furry Friends
- Good Food
But going for the day with the family can be pricey.
- Adult entry $15, with unlimited rides pass $40
- Kids aged 5 – 17 years entry $10, with unlimited rides pass $35
- Children under four enjoy free entry
It’s a treat for sure.
Kidtopia festival has kindly offered a family pass package to one lucky reader and family. Hooray!
Kidtopia Family Package Giveaway
- 1 x Family Package: 2 x adult tickets, 2 x child tickets and 4 x unlimited rides passes
- You must be an email subscriber to enter. To subscribe click here.
- This competition runs from Monday 11th September – Friday 22nd September 2017.
- The prizewinner will be emailed and must respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be chosen. The winner’s name will be posted on the Hello Sydney Kids Facebook page.
- Open only to Australian residents.
- Entry is made by leaving a comment on this blog. Just answer one of these questions:
Did you attend last year’s Kidtopia and what worked best for your kids?
What would you and your children love about Kidtopia?
Do check out the Kidtopia Festival website where you’ll find another ticket competition plus more info on Kidtopia.
Don’t forget to check out our Bargain Accommodation for Kidtopia post here, Parramatta makes a fab staycation for Sydney families too.