If you’ve got busy kids then you’ll know that splashing and swimming can really wear them out. In a good way!
Plus we all know that every kid in Sydney needs and deserves to learn to swim. It’s a simple safety issue.
It’s a fun, play and exercise issue to.
More descriptions of fab swimming pools in Sydney will be posted for you over the summer.
In the meantime here’s a list of the ones that are reviewed in detail here already.
Below that is a list of the ones we know we need to get to ASAP.
Sydney’s Best Swimming Pools for Kids – In No Order
- Aquatopia at Prairiewood Leisure Centre: An Affordable Water Park In The West
- Cook + Phillip Park Aquatic Centre in Central Sydney
- Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre
- Ku-ring-gai Fitness and Aquatic Centre (formerly West Pymble Pool).
- Lane Cove Aquatic Centre – Our Family Review
- MacCallum Pool, Cremorne Point: Sydney Harbour Pools
- North Sydney Pool – Sydney’s Most Family-Friendly Swimming Pools
- Parramatta Swimming Centre – More Photos
- Parramatta Swimming Centre – Fantastic Water Slides!
- Olympic Park Aquatic Centre at Sydney Olympic Park
- Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre in Ultimo
- Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre- For Kids
- Blacktown Leisure Centre in Stanhope – Wave Pool In the West
- Sydney’s Best Swimming Pools for Kids
- Sydney’s Best Water Slides – For Kids and Their Families (Updated)
Pools we know are good and need to visit to take pix
Where else do you highly recommend for families?
Sydney is huge and there must be many more.
Your advice very welcome and I’ll keep adding more in.
Let’s go swimming!