* Born and brought up in Scotland
* My name is Seana Smith, Seana is pronounced ‘Sean-a’. It’s an Irish spelling and I was named after a little West Highland Terrier dog.
* Studied Latin, Greek and Old and Mediaeval Engligh at Wadham College, University of Oxford
* Have lived for a year in Italy, and in Karachi, Pakistan (but England more foreign – joke!)
* Spend most of late teens and twenties underwater, mad scuba enthisiast
* Arrived in Sydney with a manual typewriter and mask, flippers and snorkel in 1987
* Got a great job on The Midday Show With Ray Martin
* Worked for the BBC in London and Glasgow approx 1990 – 1995
* TV career in ruins after birth of first son in Edinburgh, moved to Sydney in 1998.
* Assorted books and other children followed. It’s all a blur.
* All children finally to school late January 2012. Collapsed sobbing with relief.
* Pulled self together. Went out to lunch.
* Love a cuppa, love a natter, love my family, miss the Scots more and more as I get older.
* Am improving with age. Which is both a relief and very practical.
You can also find me here:
My personal website is at: Seana Smith
I also work on these useful websites:
Autism Launchpad: Leaving School and Leading Your Own Life