How about a Canberra escape? Next weekend is great for it as the Balloon Spectacular is on.
How cool would it be to see huge balloons drifting above the nation’s capital city?
The Balloon Spectacular is part of Canberra’s Enlighten Festival which started on 2nd March and ends 18th March.
Here’s what else you can enjoy:
- Enlighten Illuminations, Parliamentary Triangle – 2 – 11 March
- Enlighten Night Noodle Markets – 2 – 11 March
- Canberra Balloon Spectacular – 10 -18 March
- Symphony in the Park – 11 March
- Canberra Day – 12 March
- Hit 104.7 Skyfire – 17 March
- Enlighten after-dark ticketed events at major attractions
Canberra is a wonderful family-friendly destination at any time of year. But I know all kids would especially love the Balloon Spectacular.
Check out our most popular Canberra post here to help plan your trip:
Next year, I will for sure remind you of it much earlier.
And even try to get down to Canberra ourselves!