So what is HSK Plus?
It’s a paid membership section of the larger Hello Sydney Kids website.
You pay a small fee to access some pretty cool premium articles, see list below.
As an HSK Plus member, you will see no adverts across the entire (huge) Hello Sydney Kids website. There are more than 700 articles to read ad free.
HSK Plus members can also print out all the articles on the website, or download them as PDFs to read later.
It’s like having the biggest guide book to Sydney.
Costs: $3.99 for a month. Money back guarantee if you are not happy!
Here’s a short video explaining why I created HSK Plus.
Some of the premium articles on HSK Plus include:
- Free Events + Activities This Month
- What’s On: Theatre Dance + Exhibitions
- School Holidays post e.g. classes and courses, finding full-time care + more
- What’s On at Sydney’s Museums + art Galleries
- Sydney Water Parks + Playgrounds: Complete List
- Month-by-Month Guide to Fruit Picking Around Sydney
- The Big Sydney Map For Families: Every Article Shown
- Kid Friendly Outdoor Movie Screenings
- Where Kids Eat Free
- Big Family Days Out Within Sydney
- Chocolate Making Classes in Sydney
- Sydney Playgrounds With Huge Slides
- Paradise Beach + Baths Avalon
- Captain Cook’s Landing Place Walk
- Swimming Holes Near Sydney Book Review
… and more coming regularly…Join HSK Plus here
Once you’ve joined you’ll find the membership section easy to use, check out a video on how to use it here.
Not sure of what’s on in Sydney?
Keep to find all the info in one easy location?
Looking for heaps of free Sydney fun?
You’ll love Hello Sydney Kids Plus, where for a small fee, you’ll save big.