Readers might enjoy this information from Mercure Sydney International Airport.
If you’re looking for a handy place to stay before departing or arriving from Sydney Airport. The Stay, Park + Fly packages look appealing.
We’ll update this article after staying in the hotel ourselves and checking it our personally, hopefully fairly soon.
5 Reasons to Stay at Mercure Sydney International Airport this Summer
Vibrant, stylish and newly refreshed, Mercure Sydney International Airport is located just 1km from the International terminal.
We love seeing families and kids come through our doors with our very popular Stay, Park & Fly package offering overnight accommodation, 7 nights parking and return shuttle to the airport.
Imagine serene and seamless travels to and from Sydney Airport this Summer as you jet off to your family friendly destination.
Featuring superior rooms with botanical wallpaper, fun pops of colour and a view over parklands, our spaces are looking fabulous with lots of great feedback from family travellers.
5 reasons to choose us for your next stay
- Newly refreshed vibrant and stylish 4 star rooms with a fun pop of colour
- An all day brunch menu in Seasons Café, Restaurant & Bar with pink velvet sofas and lush pops of green. Our dinner menu specialises in a paddock to plate concept with a relaxed ambience, perfect for some family fun
- Comfortable and convenient location with different parking options
- An amazing lobby space to relax in with complimentary iced tea*
- Bustling location with Cahill Park across the road and close to nearby suburbs of Alexandria, Rosebery and Waterloo
Kid friendly facilities near Mercure Sydney International Airport
- Baby supplies are available on request* to take the stress out of your holiday planning. As the only hotel in the area offering this service, please don’t hesitate to chat to us about how we can make your life easier. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss
- Cahill Park with a large kid friendly playground, perfect for some play time whilst parents sit on the benches overlooking Cooks River and Sydney Airport
- Colouring in menus available for kids at Seasons Café, Restaurant & Bar
- Picnic spots and short hikes available just a short drive away
- Weekend markets located nearby such as Marrickville organic food markets every Sunday, find out more here
There’s so much more to the airport and Wolli Creek precinct than meets the eye.
Experience seamless travels this Summer by enjoying our serene rooms away from the flying route. For a limited time, enjoy a $50 discount on our Stay, Park & Fly package to celebrate the Summer holidays!
Contacts to book:
To enquire more or book, contact email@example.com OR call 9518 2000 to chat to our friendly team about your stay. We’ll love to talk. Otherwise, find out more about what we have to offer on our website.
Location: find us on this map
Last Updated on