If you are searching for a fantastic kids resort on the Gold Coast, you have got to check out the Paradise Resort Surfers Paradise. This truly is a cracking family-friendly resort and it’s so close to all the other wonderful things to do up there in Surfers Paradise.
Word-of-mouth is always the best recommendation and here are some things that other mum bloggers have said.
Paradise Resort has something for everyone. The two waterparks cater to all ages.. the spa was so full of children it looked like kid soup….
Amanda who writes at a Cooker and a Looker wrote this glowing review after a stay at Paradise Resort with her two young girls.
If you are a tired parent, and you need some chill out time Paradise Resort is the answer.
Our ‘King Bunkhouse’ room included a queen bed for us and a cute little enclave of ocean themed bunk beds, complete with its own TV, Playstation and drawing table. During the rare periods of down time spent in the hotel room, the kids only ventured out of this self contained bunker for food.
Here are my reasons for knowing that Paradise Resort is where we’ll stay next time we visit the Gold Coast.
10 Reasons To Stay At Paradise Resort Surfers Paradise
1. It’s totally self-contained, so if we want to spend a few days just chilling, everything is there.
2. It’s very close to the centre of Surfers so the teenagers could easily get themselves out and about independently.
3. Kids clubs costs are included in the price! Four hour session for kids 0 – 12 years daily in the Zone 4 Kids Club which has nine themed play spaces.
4. Paradise Resort has won a ton of family resort awards – a ton!
5. The lagoon pool, spa and huge water park would keep my twins entertained for hours… days!
6. There’s a cafe, a restaurant, a mini-mart and a juice bar on site – and kids meals are just $9.90.
7. The kids can try laser tag, ice skating, rock climbing and then exhaust themselves in the playground.
8. I checked the reviews on Tripadvisor and the majority were very very positive.
9. The resort is just a short walk from the gorgeous beach at Surfers Paradise, I know I’d want to walk along that beach a lot so this is a big plus for me.
10. It’s not expensive, and has a huge variety of rooms types, suites and interconnecting rooms, so we could all be accommodated easily.
Book me in!
I’m all for nature and camping in the wilderness, but this type of holiday suits me fine too and it would certainly suit my kids.
Address: 122 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradies
Phone: 1800 074 111
Have you been to Paradise Resort on the Gold Coast?
Are you planning a Gold Coast holiday for this year?