- Are you new to Sydney?
- Or perhaps a Sydneysider who’s new to parenthood?
- Are you keen to know all the best things to do and places to go with kids in Sydney?
- Maybe you’re not sure where to get started?
- Do you love to spend time outdoors and enjoy exploring?
You’re in the right place.
What people are saying
I am just loving your blog.
I have two boys (four & three) and live in South West Sydney and are always trying to think of things to do with them, it’s such a struggle to find appropriate activities.
But 10mins on your site, I’ve already come across a week’s worth of activities! Thank you so much!
Join The Hello Sydney Kids Email List Here! You will receive this handy ebook!
- Imagine having all the information you need to find great days out around Sydney which work well your family and can be (almost!) guaranteed to go smoothly for everyone.
- Imagine the happiness of getting the kids out and about, with the whole family off their screens and enjoying time together outdoors.
- You CAN find all the best places in Sydney and the best things to do in one place, without having to hunt all over the internet.
- You CAN create a more healthy Sydney lifestyle for your family and take advantage of all the fantastic family friendly places the city has.
- You’ll know that the information you are reading is reliable because myself and the other writers have definitely visited the places we write up, with our kids (and this is NOT the case for many Sydney websites.)
I arrived in Sydney with one busy toddler pretty confident I’d know all the fun stuff to do. After all, I’d lived here before for a few years, worked in TV and had a fab time.
Living in Sydney with kids is 100% different to living here when you’re young, free and single.
So I set about learning all the great spots to visit with my wild child. This involved many disasters when we turned up to do walks and visit parks without much information about them.
But 20 years and three more kids later, we don’t have disasters any more… and neither need you!
Let us show you the best of what’s on in Sydney and the best Sydney places that will suit your family’s ages, needs and interests.
More Lovely Reader Comments
I just wanted to thank you for the recommendation to go to Peats Bite!!
It is the most wonderful place in Sydney!!
I’m so glad your list of places didn’t just include the same old zoo, museums and boring parks!
We went to Peats Bite yesterday for Father’s Day lunch and honestly we all woke up today feeling like we had been on a holiday! It’s very very special.
I look forward to more of your suggestions.
I rely on the internet a lot to figure out where to go, so I love all the lovely photos and details you put up on your site.Thanks for all your hard work.
I absolutely believe that family days out can be full of adventure and great experiences…. without spending a fortune.
Hello, if you’d like to get in touch, please do use this form. A note for commercial companies, Hello Sydney Kids is currently on hiatus as far as doing promotion and sponsorships is concerned. Sorry!
You might be interested in two other websites that I write:
I have an author website over here: Seana Smith, writer + author
Hello Sydney Kids’ disclosure policy is here.