Do you want to get all your shopping done in one location but you dread battling your way through the crowds at a HUGE shopping centre?
Well Northern Beaches and Northern Sydney families are in luck because the rejuvenated Warriewood Square shopping centre has had some key new openings.
Now you really do not need to shop anywhere else.
So if you want to keep it simple and keep it local but still want to find all the gifts you need, from mainstream to quirky, check out Warriewood Square.
An invitation to visit Warriewood Square came right at the perfect time for me. I’d been at Warringah Mall two weekends in a row and felt I’d had enough of the SIZE and the amount of people. I’d decided to try to do all the Christmas shopping without setting food in a megamall again. But where?
Well, Warriewood is a great size, it feels manageable and yet it’s got the lot in terms of shops.
Warriewood Square has all the shops you need!
Seriously, there are all the big mainstream shops you need, plus a range of cool Northern Beaches speciality shops where you can find your more unique gifts.
Here’s why I say there’s everything you need:
- JB Hi-Fi has just opened a spacious store
- Kmart is there, the only Kmart on the Beaches
- ALDI, Coles and Woolworths are all there
- The fresh food precinct has a butcher, poulterer, fishmonger, Source whole foods shop and a bakery
- Rebel, EB Games, Athletes Foot, Cotton On, SUPRE, Bonds, Australian Geographic and Toymate
Then there’s a terrific range of independent retailers, some found only here:
- This & That Boutique for the latest fashion
- Swish Homewares for beautiful gifts and everything you need for home
- Alex & Nia for great clothing
- Pittwater Pets with everything for our furry friends
- Fab Gifts and Cards for fun gifts, wrapping paper and cards
AND… there are some terrific cafes and fresh food takeaway outlets too. Check out these photos.
Jacksons Rd, Warriewood NSW 2102
Phone: 02 99134444
Warriewood Square Opening Hours
Warriewood Square Kids Play Areas
If your kids need to run around and play for a while, you’ll find this delightful playspace just outside Kmart.
Warriewood shopping centre really does have everything you need under one roof. It’s easy to park and it’s not completely overwhelming like the megamalls are.
PLUS, there’s a great wee Wetlands walk nearby and even a little walk to a waterfall up the road. Warriewood’s Rocket Park is an adventurous playground that is just a short drive away.
Always terrific for kids and adults to get some fresh air and exercise after shopping.
This is a sponsored post. Thanks so much to Warriewood Square for inviting me to visit, most enjoyable and quite an eye opener…. farewell the frantic megamalls, hello small but well resourced shopping centres.
Last Updated on